• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

i read bleach in high school yeah. it was okay and my school had like volumes through like 38 or something and i tried watching the show on toonami and i lucked out that it was roughly where i cut off on the manga but oh my god the show was so dumb you'd have 10 minutes of a recap from the last episode and then 10 minutes of commercials and then like 10 minutes of people just talking big

i dont really remember much about bleach now apart from like some basic edge and the fact that the english translations made the hollows speak spanish for some reason.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
on it, fam
jump-out-of-window-gif-2.gif
Falch nooo

when i was like in elementary school i probably was a weeb cuz i worshipped japan for giving me my gba and hamtaro???? but then i became obsessed with canada for having pretty trees and cool natural resources and i forgot

i did try to fulfill a weebness quota in high school cuz the manga selection in the school library was huge but i ended up not being very compatible with the cringe lifestyle™
Canada is cool cuz it has wolves :goron:
So... has anyone listened to Ye’s new album?
The $200 one? Meh, I've kinda chilled on him tbh.
japanese folklore is american as hell dude
This is quite the quote.

I need to go release my story. @MightyMario the time is soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom