• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
It's only a week from Sunday aaa
View attachment 55758
Did I post this yet? Well here it is again.
Havent seen that, looks slick tho.

I should really get into something that has an active season, all i ever look forward to is smash fighers and the zelda manga, one of which is done for and the other takes like a year for a book lol

getting a lot more involved with the pokemon tcg tho so maybe i'll start following the new sets again

Last edited:

Gorozoron

wild ride
I was listening to It's Been So Long and the chorus/drop came on and apparently that will forever be associated in mind with when we found that DA wolf girl named Chevrolet cuz Goro posted that whenever Falch shared her:
you know on like a side note
i always had the idea in the back of my head of having someone do like an evil afton laugh in-tune with the chorus because i can just imagine it and it fits too well

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Havent seen that, looks slick tho.

I should really get into something that has an active season, all i ever look foward too is smash fighers and the zelda manga, one of which is done for and the other takes like a year for a book lol

getting a lot more involved with the pokemon tcg tho so maybe i'll start following the new sets again
I mean, you followed my NASCAR blog pretty well lol. Not saying you have to watch any races haha :sweat: ... Unless? :right:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I mean, you followed my NASCAR blog pretty well lol. Not saying you have to watch any races haha :sweat: ... Unless? :right:
True, that. I suppose I'm technically "interacting" with the community on my own now, cus for some reason my twitter recs were a bunch of NASCAR stuff the other day (its a burner account for switch screenshots) maybe cus I've watched stuff youve linked through twitter or summ because I've never actually searched that up lol. Also saw a guy at school yesterday in a NASCAR jacket, I asked him who his favorite racer was (Chase Elliot) and told him mine was Alex Bowman, to which he just said, "They're both good". Maybe I'll watch a race sometime, we do have Hulu if thats what its on, but I think I prefer reading and seeing the highlights in your blog just cause of time and all.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah it's a bit of a commitment. I meant to talk you into watching the Bristol one cuz I was gonna be there but I didn't. I appreciate you reading my blogs tho, it's nice to have someone that'll listen.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yeah it's a bit of a commitment. I meant to talk you into watching the Bristol one cuz I was gonna be there but I didn't. I appreciate you reading my blogs tho, it's nice to have someone that'll listen.
For sure, reading em has always been fun! If there's ever a race that you think would be particularily interesting you can lmk, I'll try to watch it if I'm not working or sumn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom