• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
So Lantern Rite (the new Genshin Impact event) has been released! Im really excited!

Anyway, random question but do you guys prefer the normal or new outfits for Keqing and Ningguang (Ningguang is the white haired girl, Keqing is the purple haired one)?
661-CEA13-74-CF-42-DB-B6-BA-09938-E321631.webp

(Normal)

7491DF9F-9614-4DA4-BF6B-8B648FD456F3.jpeg

(The new outfits)

Fore me I like Ningguang’s original one better because her original is really nice and fits her better but Keqing’s new outfit is amazing. She looks really cute and looks better than her normal outfit. Both are good, I just love the new outfit for Keqing.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
So Lantern Rite (the new Genshin Impact event) has been released! Im really excited!

Anyway, random question but do you guys prefer the normal or new outfits for Keqing and Ningguang (Ningguang is the white haired girl, Keqing is the purple haired one)?
661-CEA13-74-CF-42-DB-B6-BA-09938-E321631.webp

(Normal)

View attachment 55666

(The new outfits)

Fore me I like Ningguang’s original one better because her original is really nice and fits her better but Keqing’s new outfit is amazing. She looks really cute and looks better than her normal outfit. Both are good, I just love the new outfit for Keqing.
hard to decide but I'd say the new outfits look better on both of em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom