• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I got the game yesterday
on my first world I got to five days
The next world I made I survived three days
then I unlocked Willow and died on day two because of starvation
then I tried again and survived three days but I forgot to add fuel to my campfire and then died to the darkness
Oh, I thought you got it a few months back.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Dumbest thing I've read all day award goes to someone saying that we westerners get offended over fanservice in anime because we're racist/xenophobic and can't stand the thought of foreign women being sexually attractive.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Dumbest thing I've read all day award goes to someone saying that we westerners get offended over fanservice in anime because we're racist/xenophobic and can't stand the thought of foreign women being sexually attractive.
Lmfao what?? no we dont like fanservice because throwing in sex for the sake of nothing but pleasure cheapens the actual meaning and is inherently bad for the mind
(I'm assuming we're talking about the same kind of fanservice cus theres multiple definitions)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Lmfao what?? no we dont like fanservice because throwing in sex for the sake of nothing but pleasure cheapens the actual meaning and is inherently bad for the mind
(I'm assuming we're talking about the same kind of fanservice cus theres multiple definitions)
Yeah it was about uncalled for sexual content.

In other news mom just called me from the library and apparently they have the TP guide like I have the WW and SS ones already there for sale for $2 so I'm gonna go cop that brb :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom