• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Unsurprising
vTjoLGQS_o.png

I mean
at least he's honest
lmao
E5emwvwX0AISpL6.jpeg
An old joke with my friends is asking "What do you do in Monster Hunter?"
You play as Zelda, the elf boy in green and his father Samus to catch Pokemon so you can save Princess Peach

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
what I'm going to do today:
finish the drawing of Daisy (my wolf oc)
do the sketches on some owed art for someone
see if we can order sora and pyra/mythra (my little sister convinced my mom to let us get them just cause she's wanted them since they came out)
play smash and maybe smb3 if I can pry away my attention from smash (any time I go to play any game I always end up on smash instead, cause of school having smash stuff goin on I'm playing it a lot more now)
probably go on a hike with the family

also I needa start looking for jobs again since Im pretty sure target dont want me, Id like to not do food if I can avoid it but idk if getting other jobs is harder

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
No thanks to the anti-horny tabs. I'm not supposed to accept meds from strangers.
But...

WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOVE
YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I
what I'm going to do today:
finish the drawing of Daisy (my wolf oc)
do the sketches on some owed art for someone
see if we can order sora and pyra/mythra (my little sister convinced my mom to let us get them just cause she's wanted them since they came out)
play smash and maybe smb3 if I can pry away my attention from smash (any time I go to play any game I always end up on smash instead, cause of school having smash stuff goin on I'm playing it a lot more now)
probably go on a hike with the family

also I needa start looking for jobs again since Im pretty sure target dont want me, Id like to not do food if I can avoid it but idk if getting other jobs is harder
That sounds like a really good day. I'm just planning to do nothing, probably finish LttP and do the Roval blog. And I totally get having a game you're working on but you keep going back to that one (see: Minecraft)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom