• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
The green on brown. Bless. Also, I just need someone to tell me how to make them. No need to collab.
Well I haven't used the stage maker so I don't know how helpful this is, but if I were to make this I'd go for something like this:
download (78) (2).png
First I'd make a long green slab on the general area where the grass would be, then
download (78) (3).png
I'd add some half circles to the bottom and fill em in.
download (78) (4).png
You could also add another layer of half circles in darker green below the first one for more detail, along with bigger half circles on top for the bushes. If you do, it'll be easier to layer it if you make the darker circles first.
This is a very lq mspaint drawing but you get the idea, also idk if this is how the stage builder would work lol.

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Well I haven't used the stage maker so I don't know how helpful this is, but if I were to make this I'd go for something like this:
View attachment 50168
First I'd make a long green slab on the general area where the grass would be, then
View attachment 50169
I'd add some half circles to the bottom and fill em in.
View attachment 50170
You could also add another layer of half circles in darker green below the first one for more detail, along with bigger half circles on top for the bushes. If you do, it'll be easier to layer it if you make the darker circles first.
This is a very lq mspaint drawing but you get the idea, also idk if this is how the stage builder would work lol.
That's great! Can't believe I didn't think of that!

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
It's still not working! I gotta make the patterns on the platforms, man! It's tradition! And even when I'm done with those, I gotta make the water, the vines, the bushes, the flowers and the rocks in the background!
Please, I need someone who's avid at custom stages to help me! I do like how @Link&Midna helped though. It's definitely eased my worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom