• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
If any of you have some time, can I please ask for some help?
You see, I'm having a lot of trouble making the design of these platforms in Stage Builder. The layout is all done, though.

download (78).png

It'd be really nice if someone helped me out with this, if they wanted to.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
If any of you have some time, can I please ask for some help?
You see, I'm having a lot of trouble making the design of these platforms in Stage Builder. The layout is all done, though.

View attachment 50147

It'd be really nice if someone helped me out with this, if they wanted to.
Do you mean the green on brown, or the patterns on the brown? Cause if it's just the patterns then it might be better to leave it off.
How would you like us to help? I can try, but I don't know how stage builder works when it comes to collabing on stages. Are you asking for someone to actually help you build it or are you just looking for advice?

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Do you mean the green on brown, or the patterns on the brown? Cause if it's just the patterns then it might be better to leave it off.
How would you like us to help? I can try, but I don't know how stage builder works when it comes to collabing on stages. Are you asking for someone to actually help you build it or are you just looking for advice?
The green on brown. Bless. Also, I just need someone to tell me how to make them. No need to collab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom