• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
E9WVpA4X0AQqXzR

So freaking good to be back in Tsushima.
Expansion hype.
E9WV7MrWYAAwFb0

Giving him a snacc

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
You could do something from this speech.
“Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself.”

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Does anyone else often momentarily forget that Shiek is Zelda? Cause I just grabbed my manga to look for quotes, saw that and thought, "What the HELL??" Before being like, "Oh yeah, right..."
What? Sheik is Zelda? Nah nah, can't be true. Sheik is the manliest man. My dude Sheik would never lie to me like that.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hey @Chevywolf30, I'm good with how far I got in the tournament. Whoever would've gone against me in the losers' bracket, just let them move on, if that's alright.
You were already out.
Does anyone else often momentarily forget that Shiek is Zelda? Cause I just grabbed my manga to look for quotes, saw that and thought, "What the HELL??" Before being like, "Oh yeah, right..."
As a Zelda main since Brawl, I have not. Luckily they're separate in Ultimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom