• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
It does, but it's a separate button you have to hit in the middle of whatever else it is that you're doing. So if you're fighting, you have to pop over to that button while trying to keep up. Actual photo modes pause the game while you can adjust angle, lighting, etc. at your leisure.

Not all my shots are bad. I did get a few good ones.
E5PFrWRXwAMv6XP

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Lmao, that watermark tho

also, when do you think the smash tourney will start? Not rushing you, just curious cus I'll be gone next week and I might need to drop out based on the time frame of everything (wouldn't want to hold people back if I can't play till later).

@ChomperRex20 nice pfp! You and @MightyMario are twinning lol
I was actually the one who gave him the pfp! Thanks!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Lmao, that watermark tho

also, when do you think the smash tourney will start? Not rushing you, just curious cus I'll be gone next week and I might need to drop out based on the time frame of everything (wouldn't want to hold people back if I can't play till later).

@ChomperRex20 nice pfp! You and @MightyMario are twinning lol
Signups will last a week

ChomperRex20

Hero of hyrule
Those rules look like total B.S. I guess I'm still in tho. I like a challenge. Also I have like 25 favorite fantasy characters. I'll just list a few, and I won't list any dragons.
Arya from the Inheritance series
Eragon from the same series
Zelda from Zelda (You might not have heard of him, he's a little elf twink that wears green)
So I was looking at mafia threads and found this. I think he means Link lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom