• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
RGHmpKc-AtgqaY3AwkpfwHHpyFm8CszMIRrLuvFy6YI.jpg
Chrysocyon.brachyurus.jpg

they have loooong legs adapted for the tall grasslands
That's what I figured, partially because the related images thing had more maned wolf furry art lol. The question now is, was it a fanart or a self-insert?
I ran 7 deliveries before lunch, pretty good if you ask me (on lunch rn)
Did you have to go back to the same shop to swap out a part because the parts manager isn't that good at her job granted she's only been there a month but that still ties up the mechanics who can't go on because they're waiting for the right par to come in?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
ZD Champion
That's what I figured, partially because the related images thing had more maned wolf furry art lol. The question now is, was it a fanart or a self-insert?

Did you have to go back to the same shop to swap out a part because the parts manager isn't that good at her job granted she's only been there a month but that still ties up the mechanics who can't go on because they're waiting for the right par to come in?
Self insert id guess. It's hella neat tbh

Yes actually, there's a lot of returning of stuff, but more often than your reason it's because something was defective from birth. The problem I encountered today is that some of these shops are so on the DL that Google maps doesn't know them and will toss you to the address' vague location (often skipping important directions so you have to get out and ask around before you can actually find it). One had 4 mechanic shops in the same little area, the 3rd one I asked was the right shop but the worker there said it wasn't [shop name] so I had to get a 4th to insist that it was the right one and then when I went back someone else there was actually expecting me.
12 deliveries total today lol
LEGENDARY
Make a Chevy alt with this :3

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
some of these shops are so on the DL that Google maps doesn't know them and will toss you to the address' vague location
Idk what DL means, but as you work there more you'll end up going to the same places a lot and know it by heart.
LEGENDARY
Make a Chevy alt with this :3
Lol I should that would be amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom