• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

so some time ago i encountered gloom spawn sort of near kakariko village beneath an island that had a shrine on it and i was headed uphill so it was like... i didnt realize it was gloom spawn at first, i thought it was a blood moon peering over the horizon, and as i got closer, it was literally ****post levels of realizing THATS NO MOON. it had the HIGH GROUND and all that, but like.... i was determined to wipe it out cuz i really wanted that shrine... and one of the hands wouldnt die and then i realized... there actually was a blood moon that i couldnt see because of the hill lmfao so i warped the **** outta there cuz it was almost midnight and didnt want to have to fight it AGAIN

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The fact that there’s hardly any mention of the champions in TotK really disappoints me. It feels like they’re kinda forgotten. Which is a shame cause they still weren’t as developed as they could’ve been

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
One of my worst BotW memories is when I was fighting a Hinox while early into the game and the Blood Moon started appearing and then the Hinox got all its health back right after it was almost dead, and then I died

I don’t hate the blood moon but getting caught up when facing a big enemy is so annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom