• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
I kept expecting it to happen while I was wandering around the castle, my brother also kept making me think he knew where it was and was trying to guide me there, but that was just me being paranoid I think lol. It was weird just, hanging out in the sanctum tho.

Is there a way to upload straight from the Switch to Discord?

Upload Switch Screens to Apps including Discord:

To stream:

“You need to connect the USB-C ports on the Switch to the Dock to stream on Discord seamlessly. Use an HDMI cable to connect the Dock with your video capture card. Plug one end into the HDMI Out port on the Dock and the other into the HDMI In port on the capture card. Connect the capture card to your computer or laptop.”

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Upload Switch Screens to Apps including Discord:

To stream:

“You need to connect the USB-C ports on the Switch to the Dock to stream on Discord seamlessly. Use an HDMI cable to connect the Dock with your video capture card. Plug one end into the HDMI Out port on the Dock and the other into the HDMI In port on the capture card. Connect the capture card to your computer or laptop.”
Huh, interesting.

Probably just gonna fire my Twitter back up and rework it so it's not as much of a timesink as it had gotten to be.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
About where it was?

Also, have you found a Hylian shield? Could you just give me a general idea of where to look if you have?
Yes.
I don't have it. But my coworker found it:
it's in hyrule castle. somehow, he still didn't realize I was lying about the malo Mart thing and thinks that's where you get a replacement..

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
522x0

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This artist I requested a commission from hasn't seen it for 5 days, I see her active on her Twitter 24/7 but I don't have Twitter >:[

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I have a converter outlet. What I am wondering is do I have to have a TV/computer screen to play BotW or TotK? Or can I use the mobile controller with a screen?
You can play it on the handheld, or take the joycons off and use the handheld as the screen only. It'll be hard to get it propped up when it's charging though. You could bring a monitor if you have a second outlet, and a dock, but don't play in the car anyway.

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
You can play it on the handheld, or take the joycons off and use the handheld as the screen only. It'll be hard to get it propped up when it's charging though. You could bring a monitor if you have a second outlet, and a dock, but don't play in the car anyway.
Oh epic! I an gonna get a Switch and play BotW and TotK.

Well obviously do not play while driving. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom