• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FxPd-DUX0AEc858

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Guys I just got back from IHOP, my coworker and I decided to go there together after we were the only closers for style, and she is SO cool, I went to her apartment and she's got tons of animal figures like me, and 2 stuffed tigers, and she knows tons about animals, like how to tell the difference between a leopard and a jaguar (which no one I talk to ever seems to know) and of the animals that I like (because there's so many wild dogs and cats that normies don't even know about) she also showed me these really beautiful faux taxidermy mounts made by an artist she follows, so I showed her some of those realistic life sized plushes people on Etsy make, and she said "it looks like there's a person in there, like i feel i would deadass see that at a furry convention" which led to fursuit discussion, she said she's a real fan of the realistic suits and we looked at some of em together. I dont think she IS a furry but seeing appreciation for the craft is really cool. We sat in that IHOP booth for like 3 hours, I haven't met someone I have this much in common with in like a really long time, cus most furries I meet dont really have an interest in real animals. We also have a lot of childhood animal books in common, and she doesnt play Zelda but she mentioned that she liked Link as a wolf when I brought it up (had to check before going on a totk rant that had spoilers). anyways she's def going to the top of the work bestie list.
I mean sure, but is there a Hylian shield somewhere?
um helloooo in malo mart

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom