• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
9c2a2fb2cfd95e98cbe238b398b4c311.jpg

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The poll thing yeah I guess, but the first one isn't a problem for me because I'm very selective about who I follow and have my feed on the following tab.
I guess like the main thing is that he says he wants to “get rid of bots” but it’s not impossible that there’s gonna be verified bots and a bunch of bots will still get through

I don’t hate Elon like many others do and he can do what he wants with his money, but lots of his decisions just seem pretty stupid and he’s just playing around doing as he pleases

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
well i mean he owns the site
Sure but it kinda feels like he’s intentionally trying to ruin the site and doesn’t care what others think. Like he just wants to meme and have the power of owning another company. And it just feels like he wants people to massage his ego and give him money, and be one of the most powerful people on social media, and be known as a saver of free speech and transparency when he has in the past banned people he doesn’t like or he doesn’t unban those people request to have back who didn’t do anything wrong. It feels like he’s trolling, basically

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Sure but it kinda feels like he’s intentionally trying to ruin the site and doesn’t care what others think. Like he just wants to meme and have the power of owning another company. And it just feels like he wants people to massage his ego and give him money, and be one of the most powerful people on social media, and be known as a saver of free speech and transparency when he has in the past banned people he doesn’t like or he doesn’t unban those people request to have back who didn’t do anything wrong. It feels like he’s trolling, basically
You are right. Which is what makes it so entertaining, I get to watch a billionaire troll a bunch of chronically online losers who are all to dependent on the site. I would be doing much worse if I was in his shoes Im ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom