• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So I don't have cancer or cirrhosis!

I have sarcoidosis, which is something I've never heard of.
917af329344e368979c74176227fb0e2.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
aw i like it

hey thats really great! (i think). this means its not nearly as serious, right?
No, it's not as serious as cirrhosis or cancer. Avoided the two biggies!

Basically I'll be on anti-inflammatories (steroids).

I was just kidding because I'm doing physical therapy for my back, so steroids combined with light workouts, might build muscle, lol.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
The expression? Now that I look at it again I think my real issue is that it looks like he's got some thick mascara or eyeliner or whatever it caled
yeah thats a bit over the top but its ignorable enough. something i notice often in link fanart is eyeliner like that and im not really sure why, i feel like i see it on HoT/twipri link more than botw link too which is odd
somewhat on that note, gerudo link didnt even bother me when i played the game but after seeing so much gaudy sexualized le femboy xDD fanart seeing it activates my fight or flight response. probably because i despise femboys as a concept when i dont despise males who just happen to like traditionally feminine things (yes, there is a difference). this has been femboy haters anonymous

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
yeah thats a bit over the top but its ignorable enough. something i notice often in link fanart is eyeliner like that and im not really sure why, i feel like i see it on HoT/twipri link more than botw link too which is odd
TP it makes sense ig because he's the grr edge Hot Topic Link to a lot of people, OoT Link idk tho
somewhat on that note, gerudo link didnt even bother me when i played the game but after seeing so much gaudy sexualized le femboy xDD fanart seeing it activates my fight or flight response. probably because i despise femboys as a concept when i dont despise males who just happen to like traditionally feminine things (yes, there is a difference). this has been femboy haters anonymous
I hate crossdressing in general so that bit was pretty awkward for me. That being said, Gerudo town was a good place to get a fruit that had an effect I liked, can't remmeber what so don't ask, so I had to begrudgignly suit up every now and then. I usually paused, changed, and teleported away as soon as I got the fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom