• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
4af81c219a2f35ab0cd0383af8f08dc2.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
So, I don't have a kidney stone! Small victories!

And the audition for singing with the other band was successful, and we have a show in the next few weeks!

Nervous because I've always been self-conscious with my voice, but the guys assured me that I'm better than the last vocalist, so. Another victory!

Not only that, but I got a call from admissions at Musician's Institute exploring any questions I've had, and they said that should apply. So, fingers crossed!

My wife just worries that me being in three projects, that it might be too stressful for the time being, but I can't sit still.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Yeah, I get that feeling a lot, even though I’m improving in stuff like my drawing and writting and school, sometimes I feel like that improvement isn’t enough. I’ve been wanting to set goals or keep a list of goals, for like what I want my next goal/achievement to be

This week I’ve been pretty confident and proud of myself though, but I still sometimes have that feeling a doubt or lack of accomplishment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom