• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
the fact there can never be ace representation in media ever because people are too horny

the only show that even came close was the big bang theory with sheldon but they put some disgusting subplot of "HE JUST HADNT FOUND THE RIGHT PERSON YET"

vom
there's bojack horseman

but then they just kinda tromp over that idea too by putting him in a relationship with another ace person
or at least that's what I picked up, I haven't seen the show myself

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
it's why I get a little pissed about everyone shipping Ike Fire Emblem with someone

granted I'm not exactly qualified to say what a character's sexuality is/should be, but if there's ever a character that struck me as entirely uninterested in relationships of any kind, it's Ike

also invalidates his friendships with other characters by putting pointless/nonexistent romantic overtones on them

my two cente I suppose

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
the fact there can never be ace representation in media ever because people are too horny

the only show that even came close was the big bang theory with sheldon but they put some disgusting subplot of "HE JUST HADNT FOUND THE RIGHT PERSON YET"

vom
oh wait I know one!!! in the magnus archives the main character is ace. He's still biromantic and gets together with someone in the show, but he's still asexual.

i really dont think parasyte is something you'd like to watch echo

i know why you want to watch it but... dont feel obligated just cuz they did opening theme
wait really? Someone I met a couple days ago suggested it and I have been thinking about it recently too. I don't know much about it aside from there are these parasites or something and they take over people maybe? I know there's one in the main character's hand or something. I haven't looked into it much because I want to be surprised when I watch it. But uh I have seen death note, erased, and tpn, so I think I can handle it if that's what you're thinking.

from what I've heard of it, it sounds really interesting, so it's not just for the opening. (though the opening is awesome)

This is a playlist I've ever made

ievan polkka, nicee
The gimmick is that it's non-english songs :goron:
I have a bunch of those (:

to be honest, i dont really think that counts. biromantic means they're still gonna be shipped canonically. and if not then why would they even need to specify their romantic orientation?

there is a bug fables character who is potentially ace and i didnt really think about it until just now that it could mean she's ace but that kind of gives me life maybe
she's most likely not straight, that's all i'll say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom