• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

i've considered catching up on attack on titan; its season 1 in 2013 was the last anime i watched not counting rewatches

but like even that anime had some of the stupid **** i hate in it. if you're gonna paint a tragedy, magically having things go smoothly when they need to go smoothly is so ****ing cringe. i still maintain that eren should have died lol

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I haven't finished an anime for a month and a half now. I think the last thing I finished was demon slayer season 3, but that was back in nov. And before I binged the last couple episodes for that I hadn't been watching much in the fall. Just been a bit busy, and yeah like twi said I've been gaming at night instead of watching stuff lately.

all the anime I've started are collecting days in my anime list and I'm just like :sweating:

but uh this month I plan on watching a lot more, like FMAB, the rest of monster and the other shows I started (not naruto, I am not watching all that right now lol) and probably parasyte too
also I really really want to watch death note with my mom this month, but that just depends when she feels like it

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Gaming and reading are really the most ideal ways to experience stories when you're busy with life, shows and movies are always a set time commitment, and you could always pause and come back to it, but books and video games are much more friendly to that

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Holy crap it's Link Mononoke
08dcc0fe767c6d4f91cad25373b20bd8.jpg

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
the inability of writers to have protagonists fly solo sans relationships smh

ik Avatar had its ship wars but I'll die on the hill that Zuko x Katara and Aang x Katara both sucked

only good ship in ATLA was Sokka x Suki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom