• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
my sister is deadass catfishing people on roblox
shes bragging to my grandma rn about how shes been "dating" this girl named abby on some game and in the chats for a month but "she thinks i'm a boy so shes actually being a lesbian without knowing" should i be concerned
Um yeah that's not a red flag that's a red color guard section

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
yeah ima teach her a lesson, besides im more concerned about her getting catfished herself
Screenshot_20221225_101527.png
k i friended a bunch of randos to make this account look legitimate, im gonna find out what her current @ is and what games/groups shes active in then integrate myself into them so she has a reason to accept my friend request

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
yeah ima teach her a lesson, besides im more concerned about her getting catfished herself
k i friended a bunch of randos to make this account look legitimate, im gonna find out what her current @ is and what games/groups shes active in then integrate myself into them so she has a reason to accept my friend request
If you need help with this scheme, let me know. Don't know when I'll be home next but whenever that is I can dust off my ancient Roblox account and provide assistance.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
If you need help with this scheme, let me know. Don't know when I'll be home next but whenever that is I can dust off my ancient Roblox account and provide assistance.
dont know why i would need more people, but ill hit u up if i do. my current plan is to string her along in dms for a couple of weeks and drop subtle hints here and there until she realizes its me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom