• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

kid me would be so jealous of adult me for being able to make ph gifs

ad5e3f9af4.gif

so this doesnt show up super well but, this is 10 years of use... theres a big patch of where my pen has drawn repeatedly

IMG_8667.jpg

this is actually a good thing though. the surface is smoother here, and once it's smoothed like that, it reduces the amount of wear on your pen tips

maybe ph will get me back into the routine of using my tablet cuz ive actually been really annoyed about having it on my lap lately so i havent been getting anyhting done with it

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Forest temple
Been 4 years since I played it and it's really shown me how far along in gaming I've come, took me ages to get there in my og playthrough while I'm only 20 or so hours in now.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
first time I played Ocarina I didn't know you had to play Saria's Song for Darunia so I just ran around doing nothing for a good hour or so until I gave up
tbf I was 10 or so and was even worse gaemer than I am now but still

the hint for playing that was actually pretty clever but it was like a fourth wall type of thing cuz they heard the bgm of the lost woods coming out of that tunnel and were talking about it

and.. if it wasnt obvious, i didnt progress past the forest temple the first time around because im scared of wall masters.... im a wreck (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom