• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
It's not like I'm trying to turn art into a hobby or side gig or anything I just wanna be able to draw things when I want to but you basically need to put the same amount of investment into it anyway so at some point it just feels like it's not worth it but it's too important to not be worth it ugh

FAUrJgwVcAAvfDZ

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yay!! Can't wait <3
I'll be able to play from 7:00 ish to 10:00 pm CST tonight, if nothing comes up.

btw chevy are you going to do linktober next month?
Those times sound great! As for Linktober, I'll probably do them as I can and if they interest me, might do 3 or 4 on weekends lol.
Logically I know that I should do inktober because I suck at drawing but sucking at drawing is making me unmotivated to do it
SAAAME

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My situation tonight is pretty meme tho, there's a lock in at a church like an hour away, and all of my family except my mom is at that, my dad and some of the younger kids are coming home later tonight but my oldest two brothers (still all younger than me) are gonna be there all night. My mom is having some of her mom friends over, and I can hear them carrying on rn, and then there's me holed up in the den which is also my bedroom, getting ready to play a new bideo gaem. I considered going to the lock in thing but meh, I need some rest cuz I'm hella busy all week

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom