• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'd say just draw what you're passionate about. If you have some other drawing idea that sounds more fun and motivating, go for it!! I have inspiration for linktober right now, but I can see my motivation dwindling after a week of prompts or something. In the past I can see myself forcing myself to keep going, but if that happens next month I'll probably just switch back to working on my requests (which I'm severely behind on atm :sweating:).

So yeah, if linktober isn't something you want to do, you don't have to, totally up to you ^^

That goes for you too Mikey. I know I said it would be nice to see your linktober drawings, but again, totally your decision. If it sounds fun, do it! I bet it will be. But if not, there are other ways to practice your art. <3

yeah its mostly like.... well, im kind of viewing it more like an art chore/school assignment and i never really put effort into those. i feel like im letting people down if i dont participate. but i probably wont even bother doing a daily entry this year either, but ive been having a lot of motivation issues for my other stuff so i dont wanna drag myself down. ms paint isnt inherently low effort, cuz ive made serious ms paint stuff before but there may only be one or two prompts where i spent more than 5 minutes on them this year.

--and uh oh i think you might have the same idea as me if you think the tp fans will like it... :eyes:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
yeah i think we're thinking of the same thing.....

anyway i found fanart of one of my faves on accident and its cute so that made me kinda happy

saw the comments and someone said how much they hated him and that made me even happier loll

hmmmmmmmm ok. I'm not going to say anything further because it'll give it away lol

aww that's great!

huh, that's not how I would've reacted haha

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I won't be doing it this year, no surprise there, not only cus I'm too busy to even draw much but also cus I know maybe 5% of zelda lore lol.
Really looking forward to what yall do though, I love seeing it! And no one should feel like they have to do every day, it is just for fun, but for those of you who wish to improve your art drawing each day in a month will probably work wonders.
also @Link&Midna and @Chevywolf30 you guys'll like my take on the first prompt tomorrow. But no more hints, you'll have to wait and see (:
:eyes:

yeah i think part of it is that im just not as invested in the zelda series as a driving force of my creativity anymore

i do sort of want to eventually do an alttp art series because its one of my favorite games but thats something ive wanted to do for like the past six years or so and still havent so its probably never happening

im excited to see how much participation the thread gets this year cuz last year it did pretty strongly; im glad sms thought to do it as a community event. since im not really present on much of the internet, i very seldom see people's inktober/linktober stuff, and it is way cooler for me to see ones done by people i know. its a different level of appreciation when you know the person behind the art somewhat within a community and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom