• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

FcmG1slWAAA63X-

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
oh believe me I know it's tomorrow lol

I've been scrambling to get the first drawing done this morning. I don't know how far I'm gonna get in the month, but I might have to just draw plain pencil drawings for most prompts because usually my full pen + colored pencils takes me a few days, and I don't have a few days haha

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Logically I know that I should do inktober because I suck at drawing but sucking at drawing is making me unmotivated to do it

Don't stress about it or anything if you do decide to do linktober. I probably won't get all the prompts done anyways lol. But I do think it would be a good thing to try, because drawing once everyday it great practice, and I know everyone here will love your drawings <3 <3

Sometimes when I see art that's better than mine I just think that every single artist has been in their starting out phase, and their beginner phase, and slowly, as they practiced, they gained more experience and became more talented. So your art doesn't suck, it just because you're still starting out. It all pretty much depends how often you practice.

We're all in this together so if you decide to draw for linktober I've love to see them. But y'know if you don't that's completely fine too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom