• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I literally can't remember anything besides the one dove nurse girl or whoever
I think she weirded me out as a kid and it's burned in my memory

i actually have a hilarious clip where me and an opponent were just spinning back to back from today cuz we were like both trying to turn around and shoot the other and we just went in circles until one of my teammates came by and splatted them lmao
i'll have to find that after i dump my sd card tonight lol
squidspin.gif

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Nice new sig, Ketchup.
hey @Link&Midna I saw you were chatting about TP manga in the sb last night and you mentioned what if they made an all-in-one edition or something. But hey, it's possible because this monster was made with 12 volumes packed inside of it's 2,400 pages. That poor spine.

All 2,400 Pages of Death Note Manga Compiled in One Really Big Volume -  Interest - Anime News Network

What is the difference between the Death Note all in one manga, manga box  set vol. 1-13, black edition, and the individual mangas? - Quora
Holy moly that's quite something. I'd recommend against getting it, myself, unless it were just as a collector's piece, I've had bad experiences with single volume editions of LotR and Narnia, and that looks bigger than either of those.
@Mikey the Moblin

How could you ugh my post calling The Angry Birds Movie 2 a masterpiece?
Never try to get a straight answer out of Mikey about something like that. You're just supposed to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom