• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
also when I clicked on the direct discussion thread and saw them talking about zelda I just about had a heart attack cus I thought I'd missed a real direct lmao

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
...is there a specific reason you want lord windgrace back :suspicious:
Think I told you that most of the mtg was given to me in bulk by one of my older brothers, but that one in particular was a standalone card he gave me on my birthday long before he gave me the rest. It was my favorite one cus of that, I used to carry it around with my fav pokemon ones, plus cus its holo and he's a jaguar, my favorite big cat
I could just order another but that one in particular has more sentimental value yk

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Think I told you that most of the mtg was given to me in bulk by one of my older brothers, but that one in particular was a standalone card he gave me on my birthday long before he gave me the rest. It was my favorite one cus of that, I used to carry it around with my fav pokemon ones, plus cus its holo and he's a jaguar, my favorite big cat
I could just order another but that one in particular has more sentimental value yk
so the thing is I already owned a lord windgrace so I'm pretty sure I sold the one that was in better condition, I don't know if that one was yours or mine, but I think I've got just the one left. If I didn't end up selling it then sure I can send it back no problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom