• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

well theres a difference between ironic cringe and unironic cringe

meming about stuff isnt a reflection of you and i cant speak for other people but i can generally tell when youre just ironically posting stuff and i reallyyy dont cast judgement on that cuz its like the kind of stuff we all joke about

i still meme about the myimmortal fanfic and occasionally impersonate its writing in a post and im no deviantart vampire rawr draco malfoy simp x33c

Yeah, you don't do it anymore, it's just water under the bridge at this point. Don't worry about it. Emoji faces under a post don't dictate how I feel about you, friend <3
COOLoolimpah2.gif

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Yeah, you don't do it anymore, it's just water under the bridge at this point. Don't worry about it. Emoji faces under a post don't dictate how I feel about you, friend <3

Thanks friend

I’m just a person who really wants forgiveness. I constantly want that and I don’t want to something wrong or immoral, and I don’t want to fall into the hands of someone like that. If I don’t get forgiveness I’ll just end up upset with myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom