• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
My sister's not terrible tbh but she's got some serious issues with recovering, like even worse than me, so she ends up falling more often than actually being launched lol

i gotta be honest i dont have enough braincells to use ridleys recovery "correctly"

like in theory, youre supposed to use one of his midair jumps to change his direction in midair so hes facing AWAY from the platform because his sideways up-b angles upward in the direction hes not facing but im just trying to get back on stage i cant think that hard in the moment

but i think the difference in height given isnt as drastic as the animation shows cuz i usually can make it back on stage even with a bit of a downward dive

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Most of my smash buddies (smash bros?) were like, insanely competitive, as in some of them even had state rankings last year

Some of them were pretty mean to me because I wasn't anywhere near their knowledge or skill level, I don't think they meant to be but they had a very superior mindset so every opinion I had, no matter how mundane, was wrong and I'd get chewed for it

They were still nice to /me/ tho and included me, wasn't anything personal, but they were very condescending sometimes
Thing is, I just don't have it in me to calculate stuff like framerates and input lag and to memorize all movesets, I'm just not that smart, and now after school it's sad that I won't really be able to find a place in/ be respected by the community as an adult without being a crazy tryhard pro

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
lol Edgeworth said what I was thinking the whole time
Nice voice acting too, anytime I actually hear someone's voice online it's always deeper than I expect fsr

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom