• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
White-and-Lemon-Dalmatian-1043x1200.jpg

Ftfy

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I love the magnifying glass stuck in his eye lol
the casual thing i sorta consider based on the attitude about the game and not skill
you can be casually competitive and casually skilled

but also i just like being a casual so :goron:
Yeh I kinda had two thoughts going on there, one was that I'm a bit better at it, but the other was that I was getting wayy too heated in a round just now and was chewing out my brother for his strategy (He just stood at the edge firing arrows as me and the other guy took each other's first stock) and basically targeted him for the rest of the round and didn't even deny it. I'll be fine, it was just one round, and Corey liking my tweet has helped too :)

i mean im a casual and i yelled at my sisters bf for getting us killed while fighting bowser in nsmbu once

getting really into the game when you're playing is a little different i'd say. when things get intense you might get intense but ultimately you're still playing to have fun and thats the biggest difference from people who literally cant enjoy games if they're not winning and repeatedly have meltdowns over other players existing

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This is my first night off in a week so I can finally play some games with my sister, we like playing 2v2 online even tho we suck at it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom