• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Knife
View attachment 60295
Also fun fact this person is already dead, this women (the Lana Skye person I've shared before) is tampering with the crime scene to cover for the real murderer so she can protect her sister, doing this action for a selfless reason
like four of my favorite characters in fiction have stabbed someone through the chest and for awhile that was a meme

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Haven't played HK in a while

I really liked Cornifer because of his singing and him kinda feeling like a buddy character who can help you out with navigation via selling maps, he's just a good pal, though his wife seems upset, though it's understandable

And Last Stag because I've always really liked stag beetles and it's interesting to hear him talk about what it was like for him back in the past and seeing these paths now

The only so far I don't like is Lemm because he gets upset when I sell Hollownest Seals to him constantly when he literally has a shop for it for him buy them and I need the geo, but he's okay

last stag was my favorite for quite some time. hes not actually a stag, hes a rhinoceros beetle i think but yeh they both have impressive hornse and hes a good boy

cornifer and his wife are great. and zote is a character everyone loves to hate idk if you've interacted with him a whole lot but he calls you soggy at some point and its just like SIGH thanks zote

lemm's just existentially tired, i never really saw it as him being annoyed with you per se

Last edited:

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
44293356-FEFD-4-F04-A02-E-E21-CCB88-D185.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom