• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
link likes going out to gerudo desert to kick up dust and ilia has to keep cleaning his tires
This I want to see, and Midna's in the back seat just getting bounced around because she's too small for the seatbelts to work and they don't have baby seats in Hyrule so Midna's just like "WHAT THE HELL LINK, DON'T WE HAVE PLACES TO BE GOING?"

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FQZiP9nXsAUZjg5

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
This I want to see, and Midna's in the back seat just getting bounced around because she's too small for the seatbelts to work and they don't have baby seats in Hyrule so Midna's just like "WHAT THE HELL LINK, DON'T WE HAVE PLACES TO BE GOING?"
“Can’t we just teleport?”
“If you’re so annoyed just be in my shadow, and see just why this Chevrolet is so great, and you too will acquire a love for it, and then we can go watch NASCAR races with Ilia and Dale together!”
“What’s a NASCAR can you use it as a weapon?”
“She has a lot to learn Link”
“She sure does Ilia, but let’s show her the best of Ordon Texas!”
*Ilia pushes hard on the gas pedal* “Hell yeah!”
“I should’ve left them and kept my true form instead of this imp version, to watch over my people. Now I’m stuck with his HORSE girl spouse and their wolf in Texas!”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom