• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

@The Dashing Darknut
hildy.jpeg

they apparently put a same sex kiss in the buzz lightyear origin story thing and im really confused about it because the original toy story was set in like the 90s and since this movie would be explaining like the context of the tv show that andy was a fan of, back in the 90s... like REAL WORLD LORE dictates that no childrens show in the 90s would have a same sex relationship in it yet alone a kiss, so it feels really fake and hollow that they put that in there

i wish disney would stop trying to pretend to be progressive because they clearly just think carelessly sprinkling that over things is how to make money and it makes me sad

Gorozoron

wild ride
they apparently put a same sex kiss in the buzz lightyear origin story thing and im really confused about it because the original toy story was set in like the 90s and since this movie would be explaining like the context of the tv show that andy was a fan of, back in the 90s... like REAL WORLD LORE dictates that no childrens show in the 90s would have a same sex relationship in it yet alone a kiss, so it feels really fake and hollow that they put that in there

i wish disney would stop trying to pretend to be progressive because they clearly just think carelessly sprinkling that over things is how to make money and it makes me sad
I bet it's going to be a small scene of two peeps kissing that can easily be cut out for releases in other countries
It's probably going to be about as shallow as the rainbow pfps every year and the cheesy corporate images
When they make a main character be interested in the same sex in one of their movies and if they were an actual character, that would be something

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Robotnik is my favorite Robotnik incarnation.

He manages to be somewhat threatening while being hilarious at the same time. I love his voice (provided by Long John Baldry), it’s so good to listen to. If that was the Robotnik they kept using today, I would love Sonic even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom