• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Minute Predictions before the S&S Direct.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I just felt like talking about it as it will be one of the last promotional material I plan on watching before the games release cuz I want to go in blind.

I think we will see the route 1 bird and normal type. Maybe the Pikachu Clone and hopefully a new Eeveelution Pokemon wise. For sure we will probably see the box art legendaries.

I think they will explain the stadiums we saw in the first direct and explain what they are for, show off the rival and the evil team.

I am hoping not much more than this.

Yep, your list seems pretty spot on, Niki. I'm hoping the rival is a bit more a mean rival this time around rather than a friend.

I'm predicting the legendaries are wolves of some kind based on the logos for Sword and Shield.

We'll probably see the first gym/stadium leader and the design of the first one.

Hoping for a dragon type Eeveelution but that might come later.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I'm predicting they will confirm it's based on England.

Legendaries, route one Pokemon, how the gym battles work and a battle gimmick.

I doubt i'll see what I want though, which is fine. I'd like to go in blind enough.

But if this gen introduces armour evolution then ya'll need to prepare for a lot of Digimon memes from me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom