• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Game You Sold

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
We all get fatigued after long sessions of games, and some of us grow tired of certain games. To the point where we sell those games that we're sick of in order to make a quick buck, or recuperate losses. This is fair, and expected. So wh at was the last game that YOU sold, forum dweller, and why?

Hyrule Warriors Legends - Nintendo 3DS, 2016
I just put it up on eBay, starting price $18 and Buy It Now for $30USD. I was meaning to do this a long time ago, but now is the moment for it. I caught wind of the LA DLC Pack and it's such a cockslap to Wii U owners' faces. I'm not gonna sit by and let KT do this to me. So while I did purchase it giving them one more tick, I am also selling it back roughly for the price that I got it for. That money will go toward Splatoon, maybe.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I can't remember the last game I sold. I often sell games as I find once I have finished something there is usually no need to revisit it.

Last gaming item I sold was the Wii Poo though. I kept the games in case NX plays them.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I try to not make it a habit to sell my games. A lot of the times, I end up regretting it and just end up buying them back. For instance, I got rid of most of my Marvel games on 360 because they weren't that great but the collector in me wishes I would have just held onto them. The last games I did trade in though were Dead Rising 3 and Ryse: Son of Rome, but only because I got different editions for cheap.

Last edited:

NintendoCN

Team Captain
The last game I sold was Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, since at the time it was worth around $100.00 USD.

A while back I sold my NES, SNES, N64 GBA, GBC, GBP, NDS (fat) and all the games I had for them. I also sold my GC in the same lot but I kept the games for it. I also sold a Snoopy Tennis game and watch little console I had too. I probably should have kept that. Oh well. Not that I need them anymore, they ahve a better home now and I can always play the old games virtually. On the WiiU if sold there and on eother emulators if the eShop does not have them.

Just sold the rebooted Tomb Raider for the PS4. It was a pretty good game, if just a tad underwhelming after what I had heard about the franchise in general on top of the reboot specifically. I might pick up the sequel for a discounted price whenever it hits PS4, but it's not a priority at all with all of the major releases I'll be wanting to play towards latter half of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom