• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Languages you know /Languages you want to learn

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I only really speak English. I know a few words of French, but not enough to carry a conversation or anything like that, lol

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i speak english and have some french vocab and have been learning japanese on and off for a while

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I took French and German in High School, I wanted to learn Russian or Arabic, but that would of meant transferring to a rival high school in the same school district. I guess I could of taken Japanese but that class always next to Spanish seemed to fill up quickly.

I have thought about speaking the one of Celtic languages such as Welsh or Irish Gaelic, but I might have to learn those online.

Last edited:
Swedish is my mother tongue, and I'm fully fluent in English (my wife, who is American, hates it when I correct her). I can hold basic conversation in German and French (my German is slightly better than my French), and I remember basically none of the Italian I learned in high school.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I speak English and did take Spanish for two years in high school. But I'm far from fluent and don't remember a whole lot of what I learned. I would love to learn Japanese though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom