• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Land Above the Skies

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The sound stops momentarily and Balron comes out with hands up. After seeing the two, he eased up. "Don't worry. I am here to help you. I may be able to remove your bounty."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I don`t need anyone`s help to remove the bounty on my head. I`m 216 years old. You think I`ve never had a bounty on my head?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"No, but their has been word from the south that they have seen a few more demons than recently. These woods are going to become a mess of death and fear. Unless you two want to stay here and die be my guest. But the walls of the castle will protect you." He turns to Leo. "Put away the fire, I am not armed except for my dagger."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Ha! Sorry to insult, but these aren't just a couple dozen demons. There are hundreds and you won't be able to stop them like you did the guards. Just come back to the castle and you will be safe."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Balron chuckles. "Allow me to introduce myself. Christopher, Christopher Balron. But you can just call me Balron. If you want to be killed then stay here, but if you ever need to get to safety within the castle find me." With that he runs back into the woods, towards the kingdom. You did well. Don't applaud yourself yet, they may die out there yet.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Balron has stopped running and is walking beside Leo. "You know how I said I can remove your bounty? Well, technically I can't. But I do have a plan."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"...somewhat lied. I can't remove the bounty but I can get rid of it. Trust me they won't be searching for you afterwards. I stumbled along a few others like you...you know, pointed of the ear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom