• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lanayru Mining Facility Theme

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's one of my favourites, the past version that is. I do not get irritated with the present version like you do though.

When I first saw the headline of this thread, I expected to hear positive stuff about the theme. I was really surprised when I saw that people hate it.

Personaly I thought it was really cool. The music in Skyward sword was not as cool as in Ocarina of Time, but The Lanayru Mining Facility theme really gave a + to Skyward Sword.

Honestly, I've never really paid attention to the song... I was too focused on what I was doing in the place... I'll have to listen to it though next time I load up SS.

I loved it. It was also fitting for the dungeon, which had this ancient creepy feel to it. Definitely my favorite dungeon in the entire series as well.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I don't really like it when it lasts the whole time, because for me mostly all of the dungeon themes are kind of ambiance and unobtrusive. This I felt took over a little bit more than was good for the entire length of the dungeon. I kind of like it for a little while though.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I pretty much liked all of SS' music. But as for least favorites, it would probably be the mining facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom