• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lake Floria

This is about the lake in Faron Province in SS. I want to learn more about this mysterious lake, mostly is it in future games and if so whats its current name?
And no Lake Hylia isn't it for definate. So please help.

I think it may have dried up or something by the the OoT era, but I have no evidence to back this up. Are you sure it did not become Lake Hylia after the establishment of Hyrule post-Skyward Sword?

Hmm... I wonder is the Spoiler policy still in place?

i don't care if its a spoiler its just killing me how i don't know what this lake is! :mad:

No you misunderstand. What I meant was this site (and its other users) cares about spoilers, and I was not sure if this thread could be counted as a spoiler. If it was, a SPOILERS! prefix would have to be placed in front of your thread title. Anyway... From the looks of it, it is likely unnecessary. :yes:

Regarding Lake Floria: There are many things to consider - the strongest being the time span between SS and TP. There's an abundance of possibilities. My strongest theory is that Lake Floria just dried up. Hmm... This begs the question. What happened to the Parella?

It could be a proto-Zora's Domain. I haven't played the game yet so I don't know much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom