• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lack of Skydiving

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
When I heard that Skyward Sword was including Skydiving that's just like from Wii Sports Resort I was super happy. I had bought Wii Sports Resort and had liked it but I found overall the best part was the skydiving. This got me so excited for the uses it could have in a Zelda game. However now that I have beat the game I notice the Skydiving is used rarely. Other than jumping off the goddess statue, before you call your bird, and the mini game. Other than that all you got to do was fall straight and than deploy the Sailcloth. So were you mad at the lack of Skydiving? Or do just not care?

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
I didn't really care. As long as I saw myself doing it, I felt pretty epic. The mini game was tons of fun though.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I liked it. Kinda dissapointed since if you fall in skyloft it will only bring you to the certain area near it. I really did like it. How much? In one sitting of Fun-Fun Island mini-game I went from 1500 rupees to 300...

The loading time between the sky and Skyloft was disappointing, as was the automatic deployment of the sailcloth. But doing a nosedive into solid ground is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom