• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art LA Month Fanart Project, Calling All Artists

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
For those who don't know, we are planning a LA Month (date TBA) to celebrate the release of LA on the 3DS Virtual Console. Just as I did for MM Month way back when, I will be featuring LA fanart throughout LA Month in celebration.

We are calling on all fan-artists out there to submit in any LA related artwork you have made. Artwork will be added to both the ZD Image Gallery as well as the ZD deviantArt gallery. Credit will of course be given ;3

Anyone interested in submitting art can do so by posting a link to their art here, PMing me, or emailing me at [email protected] if so preferred.

I can't wait to see what you all can do!

LATE EDIT IS LATE: As many probably realized, LA month is postponed to make room for the OoT3DS news and upcoming release. LA art is still being accepted for whenever we do have our LA month.

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Well, I hope this is what you're looking for Xin. I'm not quite sure if I used the right Link. Also, I finally got a pen tablet and I used that instead of my usual method so this looks a bit different that my usual arts.

Link Versus Arm Mimic

la_arm_mimic_by_randomperson1310-d3gcfvy.png

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
http://rowena-white.deviantart.com/#/d3gnbnz

it is kinda big and i also entered the random drawing competition with this one.

I love it. But just a small note, DeviantArt takes a while to load on lots of computers, so it's generally better if you provide a http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/138/e/7/balade_by_rowena_white-d3gnbnz.jpg direct link to the picture. Or even simply code it in, as long as it isn't so big as to stretch the page. The forum will automatically resize it to fit a set parameter. =]

balade_by_rowena_white-d3gnbnz.jpg

Keep up the good work! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom