• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LA - Finding Level 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HalfBlindGamer

Where is dungeon 6 in Link's awakening. I cant find it anywhere.

First, just to make sure you have the key, you get it here, in a place called the Southern Shrine:

lawalk1.png

Then, go out of the maze you came through to get here. From that maze, after exiting up one screen, go LEFT, UP, and LEFT again, passing through all of the rocks and such. You'll see some steps going into the water to the SOUTH. Go down the steps, and swim down one screen. There's an isle with two armos knights. Wake up and kill the one on the left, then go down the stairs. Once your down there, go across the water, LEFT one screen, and use the hookshot to get across the gap. Then go up the stairs at the top of that screen.

lawalk2.png

Once your out of the cave, you'll want to go RIGHT and UP one screen. Put the Face Key in the slot and unlock the dungeon. Then, go back DOWN one screen, up the stairs on the left, and into Level 6: The Face Shrine.

Last edited:
H

HalfBlindGamer

Hmmm... Why the title of this thread changed?
Anyway, thanks for the help.
I just finished that dungeon.

Hmmm... Why the title of this thread changed?
Anyway, thanks for the help.
I just finished that dungeon.

I changed the title to make it easily searchable for other people who may have the same question. Now that its been answered, the thread will be closed, but someone else may run into the same problem later on. Its easier to see from the main page, rather than just seeing "Help". It ultimately avoids duplicate threads in the future and helps members know what you want before having to go into your thread to help you.

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom