• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

l

Either way is fine with me. I still snipe enemies with my bow quite a bit. Always running out of arrows (which seem to be very scarce in this game).

Either way is fine with me. I still snipe enemies with my bow quite a bit. Always running out of arrows (which seem to be very scarce in this game).

Just buy two quiver and fully upgrade.

About the items, I don't have the feeling it's that different from TP. For some you need bombs and others you can use items but you don't have to.

There definitely needed more themed enemies though I agree with that, I like to see more combat-helpful items.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I have to admit, I didnt like how enemies run from bombs xD but hey,its more realistic.They actually do defend themselves. I actually think they used the items for quite a bit of things. I always love using the clawshot, and it seemed to me it was the most useful item in the game.(other than the beetle : D <3 that thing was genious)
If anything was under-used was the digging mitts. I wish we could have used them outside of Eldin (and the last dungeon).

I liked throw bombs out to enemies while in a timeshift zone. They run right out and "die."

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
With the new Wii motion plus Nintendo had the chance to give make you feel like you were in the game. It was the closest thing to giving you the sword and shield. With all the uses the Wii motion plus could give you Nintendo wanted to base the fighting on the Wii motion plus because that was the big attraction to the game. If Skyward Sword was on some button pressing controller it would not sell as well. This is why the sword combat was used the most. But what I liked the most is that the enemy's are not as stupid as the used to be. They run away or even attack the beetle when it comes at them. When you place a bomb it's not like other games were they just look at it and say "What's that? Most likely can't hurt me. I'm going to stay in this spot." No in this game they know what a bomb is and thy run as fast as their small little legs can go. Not being able to use items to fight enemy's make it harder and gives the game a bigger chance to show of the Wii motion plus. So overall the lack of fighting enemy's with items didn't bother me at all.

With the new Wii motion plus Nintendo had the chance to give make you feel like you were in the game. It was the closest thing to giving you the sword and shield. With all the uses the Wii motion plus could give you Nintendo wanted to base the fighting on the Wii motion plus because that was the big attraction to the game. If Skyward Sword was on some button pressing controller it would not sell as well. This is why the sword combat was used the most. But what I liked the most is that the enemy's are not as stupid as the used to be. They run away or even attack the beetle when it comes at them. When you place a bomb it's not like other games were they just look at it and say "What's that? Most likely can't hurt me. I'm going to stay in this spot." No in this game they know what a bomb is and thy run as fast as their small little legs can go. Not being able to use items to fight enemy's make it harder and gives the game a bigger chance to show of the Wii motion plus. So overall the lack of fighting enemy's with items didn't bother me at all.

Yah, fighting enemies in SS is a lot more sword based because of wii motion plus but using items in battle is fun. They could've implemented the wii motion plus with more combat helpful items like a flame rod or something. Maybe a ball and chain, idk. It would've been fun given the new controls.

i think that overall the items had more uses and every item was used in different ways every time. i liked messing around with the whip and annoy enemies, and the upgraded slingshot was pretty sweet. i too wished for more enemy variety, but the ways that you use itms in here is so much better then other games in the series

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom