• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler l

A

Ant1pr0t0n

But Fi's said to be the spirit in the sword, whereas Ghirahim claims he is the sword... For example, you really don't pull the sword out of Fi's chest.
Also, one sorta has arms and the other has...a hilt as a majority of their torso.

R

Ray

Fi and Ghirahim could be brother and sister. Fi neing goog and Ghirahim being evil.

A

Ant1pr0t0n

I don't think they're actually related in a family sense, but yeah, one works for good and the other for evil. Its sorta like how their personalities and abilities are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

Seems to me that Ghirahim and Fi and very much alike, it just that one is good and one is bad.

Good pickup anyway.

ILU

i luv u
Maybe this was already answered, but is it possible that Fi and Ghirahim are essentially just opposites? Demise is the root of all monsters, so is he essentially Hylia's counterpart? If so, then if Hylia created Fi, Demise could have created Ghirahim.

Assuming that's the case, would that make Fi an angel? Ghirahim is a demon, so if they're opposites it might be possible, though I'm baffled as to how Ghirahim has humanity whereas Fi can just barely fathom "happiness". Maybe Ghirahim was around longer and had time to learn? But that's besides the point...

Just wondering if, since Ghirahim is a demon, maybe Fi is an angel... of sorts.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Assuming that's the case, would that make Fi an angel? Ghirahim is a demon, so if they're opposites it might be possible, though I'm baffled as to how Ghirahim has humanity whereas Fi can just barely fathom "happiness". Maybe Ghirahim was around longer and had time to learn? But that's besides the point...
I'm under the impression that both are sword spirits. I do believe that they were both created by their respective "gods", since Fi is confirmed to have been made by Hylia, and being Ghirahim's "Master", it is very likely that Demise created Ghirahim.

I think the two are foils of each other, with Fi showing the kind of humble submissiveness and dutiful attention to hierarchy that would be expected of a servant of the Goddess, while Ghirahim shows a wild untamed chaos in how readily he can fight without a Master. Fi as a spirit is still connected to her sword form, humanoid and sword being two parts of the same whole, whereas Ghirahim can wildly transform between the two (that scene in his final battle where he flashes into sword form for a brief moment, I LOVED that). Just this difference in how they manifest themselves shows a lot about who they are as distinct spirits.

The Goddess/Master Sword houses Fi's spirit and power: she personifies the sword. With Ghirahim, the opposite seems to be true as it seems more like his humanoid form is the preferred form: the sword personifies Ghirahim's power,

I think this is being overthought. Both beings are weapons, but Ghirahim is not Fi. If he was then he woudl not have been able to turn into Fi at all since she becomes the Master Sword while he still exists in every time realm.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well in the final battle against Ghirahim, his hairstyle looks a lot like Fi's. After you battle him, he turns into Demise's Sword. So think about it. Two major characters, both spirits of sword, both look similar. Fi is probably like a good version Ghirahim. Ghirahim is Dark Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom