• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kylie's Random Graphics

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Recently I discovered the magic of Photoshop, thinking I was incapable of using it previously. Holy crap, making things is addicting and time consuming. :sweat: Here's some stuff I made while experimenting and pretty much just having fun:

2cmt1qx.jpg

2hn57pc.jpg

vya8us.jpg

mi11f8.jpg

wjgivr.jpg

kbyau9.jpg

Requests are now open! Yay! (I make signatures. I WAS going to make avatars, but I realized they're more of a pain than I thought)

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Holy crap is right. These are amazing for a first time!

Seriously, great work on all of them! :yes:

There's some awesome effects on everything you've made, and they all look fantastic!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I made some more stuff…

You know, I might open up requests if I'm actually feeling bored enough. But then again, I'm going to YET ANOTHER camp in about three days, and after that, I'm going to two weeks of art classes, so maybe not. (I swear, there are these Majora's Mask references everywhere. Why is everything always in three days when I bring something up?)

rh2um0.jpg

5fqfxe.jpg

2rdi2gw.jpg

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I made some more stuff... again. I realized that I'd really like to make sigs for people other than myself. Therefore I shall open up requests!

2hs3slf.jpg

29xhgcg.jpg

2qxuflg.jpg

I really like the Eevee signature that you made, BlueLakeKylie. Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see more signatures from you. ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I think I'd like to be your first request. ^^ I need a new siggy.

I'll let you be creative with most of it, but I'd like GIR in his puppy outfit somewhere in there, and my name. Maybe the word 'doom' floating around in random places. Have fun with it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom