• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Kylie's Drawings (And Comics)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
What is this I don't even…

fyl9xd.jpg

(thanks for messing with the quality, tinypic… ¬_¬)

REMEMBER THIS SUPER OLD THING

I'M REMAKING IT FOR SOME REASON

ootscrewedup1_by_bluelakekylie-d8imdql.png

ootscrewedup2_by_bluelakekylie-d8tqbbs.png

That character right there is actually an original character of mine (unlike in the old one, where the guy was just random) and his name, as shown, is Julian, and he's used to weird crap happening with his video games so this is nothing surprising for him.

Of course, this isn't that important, because I was able to put him in this comic without worrying about people potentially wondering who he is, I just wanted to give a little fun fact here.

The third page is still in progress and you may not see it for a while lol

It would probably be a better idea to not post this comic or any of my comics here because I'm posting them to Deviantart and I want people to go there but whatever.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
behold the things

leps2_by_bluelakekylie-d8fe0ff.png

this picture was basically my first try actually coloring right with the help of a tutorial except the pose is all screwed up because I had no idea what I was doing

the face bothers me because it's so off and unnatural-looking -_-

awesomesaria_by_bluelakekylie-d8imfa6.png

Saria. Just… Saria. lol

shingeki_no_tingle_by_bluelakekylie-d8a773b.png

this thing ate my colored pencils

gamecubechibi_by_bluelakekylie-d8a7u0w.png

… it's a gijinka chibi okay

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
behold the things

leps2_by_bluelakekylie-d8fe0ff.png

this picture was basically my first try actually coloring right with the help of a tutorial except the pose is all screwed up because I had no idea what I was doing

the face bothers me because it's so off and unnatural-looking -_-

awesomesaria_by_bluelakekylie-d8imfa6.png

Saria. Just… Saria. lol

shingeki_no_tingle_by_bluelakekylie-d8a773b.png

this thing ate my colored pencils

gamecubechibi_by_bluelakekylie-d8a7u0w.png

… it's a gijinka chibi okay
I can imagine @Beauts or @Chocolate Storm using that Saria drawing as an avatar...

onebizarrekai

gay energy
beforeafter_copy_by_bluelakekylie-d8wj17g.png

On the left of the above you can see the old cover I was using on Fanfiction for Bizarre Saga Majora's Mask, and on the right, you can see the much-better remake I made yesterday.

Actual size of the newer image:

mmcover_by_bluelakekylie-d8wizhe.png

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Thank you~

The below is a comic I finished the other day. By the way… I have a Tapastic account now (which is here), so a lot of my comics are going to be compiled there. They'll still be on DA, but Tapastic only has comics and not the extra stuff.

andyetyouask_by_bluelakekylie-d966r8k.png

My dad found it hilarious that I just got back at my family for bothering me while I was drawing by making this and posting it online. He was happy to find out that he wasn't part of the problem XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom