• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Kylie's Drawings (And Comics)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
p0kqt.jpg

Tatl drew Nathan with a cape, so yeah…
I just realized how much of a piece of crap this picture is…
The legs are badly drawn at least.

5sa3o.jpg

This is Nameya, another Skyward Sword OC for my Bizarre Saga. She becomes the queen of fairies at some point, but I'm not going to spoil too much since she's a main character. Is tazer even a word? My computer says it's not no matter how I spell it.

I put the picture on my computer, and it was dark, so I enhanced it, and BAM. Her sword disappeared and her hand faded.
So, here's a colored picture of her awesome magic sword!
2ymeptl.jpg

I'm pretty proud of this design, just cuz it looks cool :3 It's actually supposed to be translucent, but you can't pull that off very well with colored pencils.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
keyjw3.jpg

b8wf7m.jpg

I made a thing.
I actually put my iPod that already has a case into it without taking the case off, that's how oversized it is. It feels like you're holding an original iPhone or something, that's how thick it is! ._.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
So many people have suggested I start selling things online, like these case things, jewelry, and crochet stuff…

Perhaps I'll do it at some point :3

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I crocheted a super cute hat :3

Here's me wearing it…
(Sorry, I deleted this image because I'm a troll. Huehuehue)
And here's the hat just sitting there.
dfer7.jpg

I came up with the pattern myself. I'm pretty proud of it!

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You know how I said Photoshop was too complicated for me?

Well, turns out I was SORT OF wrong…

2cmt1qx.jpg

I just made this. You might be thinking that this isn't exactly a drawing, but nope! I drew the picture of Saria in this, and graphics are technically drawings as long as you made them. This is the first (actual) signature I've ever made, and I think it turned out pretty well. (Anything I made before this doesn't count because I pretty much gave up.)

Oh yeah, this DID take quite a while, but I don't really expect that making any signature takes a short time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom