• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Kylie's Drawings (And Comics)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Thank you guys, it makes me happeh :3

EDIT: more pictuuuures

5n12xt.jpg

I drew modern Red too. Again, it's not very good in my opinion because his arms are all messed up…

d8802.jpg

Blue is taller than Vio… by a lot XD

dcat6r.jpg

Sali is my Skyward Sword OC. She's Saria's ancestor in my story. And by the way, you don't pronounce her name "Sally" you pronounce it "SaLEE" with the accent on the second syllable.

jh5x82.jpg

Random Navi XD

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I got a new sketchbook today, and this is the first picture I drew in it:
2v1p5k0.jpg

I drew a Hylian Fi. The feet got cut out of the picture…

bunny

birb overlord
Nice sketch! I like your art style; it's very unique and cute. :3 Also, the idea of a Hylian Fi is very interesting. Looks good, keep it up. ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Give me Red Link. I WANT RED LINK. GIVE ME HIM NOW. HE'S WEARING A PIKACHU SHIRT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! GIMME DAH RED LINK!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
FINALLY

AFTER MUCH HARDSHIP

I finally finished this doll! Holy crap, it took forever!

jpwq51.jpg

Actually, I'm exaggerating. I don't think it even took me a week and a half, and it's not like I was able to work on it constantly. Parts of it were annoying to make, though, so I have an excuse to exaggerate.

Anyway, I made a doll version of my Twilight Princess Saria! Hair. TOOK FOREVER. I mean, I'm really glad I finished it…? I put it next to the picture for comparison. The hair is super soft!

This is the doll I am most proud of so far, for a few reasons: The eyes look like eyes, the hair doesn't have any hard hot glue in it, and it's just plain awesome. The doll base pattern I used is epically awesome, so thanks to her I made this ^^ Happy day!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Kylieee why are you so good? ;-;

You're better than me, seriously. I love your art style, I love how you draw.. great work.
I want to see more drawings from you!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Behold this (not so) wonderful picture I drew on Appleworks 6 (an incredibly outdated program) because Photoshop is too complicated for me.
2r4mo0l.jpg

This is sort of a scene in my Twilight Princess story…
so yeah.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm going to have to kill you Kylie, your drawings are too amazing and are making me all fuzzy inside. :kawaii: You're so good, you keep that up missy. ;>

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
KYLIE WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME ALESIGTJARIGJAPRJIGA

I ADMIT
MY ART IS HORRIBLE AND YOURS IS BEAUTIFUL
ALL HAIL KYLIE, THE PERSON WHO MAKES HER ART ADORABLE

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Why, thank you, Violet! Because of that statement, I have successfully achieved my goal of becoming awesome!

Now Raindrop wants to kill me for that. Okay…?

m98v0j.jpg

I was playing Oracle of Ages again, and beat it for the third time ^^ So I drew this. Poor OoX Link never gets any love :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom