• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Kylie's Drawings (And Comics)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hi, I like drawing! So here's a thread with actual good quality pics, since before, the pictures all had terrible quality.

These are all completely random pics that I liked when I was looking for things to post.

The pictures were pretty big so I put them in a spoiler.

nnqxyc.jpg

2mqt83k.jpg

r7iz5s.jpg

eaik94.jpg

24d515c.jpg

1) Ciela without her glow, before she regains her memories.
2) Nameless Kokiri Girl.
3) White/Touko.
4) Random nameless OC.
5) One of my OCs (October) face palming because that's how I was feeling at the moment. I realized that I'm really bad at drawing serious situations, so I drew that after seeing an attempt.

I didn't draw all of these very recently, and they're kind of random. I'll try to draw something a bit more recognizable rather than a bunch of people that you've never seen before (not counting White).

Last edited:
I am a big fan of the various art styles here in the art section, and yours is no exception; the first one is especially neat. Post more soon...

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Thank you!

The quality of these next pics is a bit worse...
I just drew this and I thought it was funny so...
View attachment 33066
Nathan's my OC. This is actually a scene in my TP parody and I drew it XD
(When I was trying to flip the picture the right way, it ended up smaller... Sorry bout that :P)

Click for boss-looking Saria
20zbcq8.jpg

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Huh, odd, the pictures weren't sideways on my iPod... They seemed to have flipped on the desktop. Guess I can't trust uploading pictures at all on my iPod
-_-

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I have the same problem. Just upload them to your computer, rotate the picture(s) clockwise and save them as new pictures. Easy peasy.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Thank you :3 I finally have more pictures up.

2hcnw5f.jpg

This is a semi-realistic picture I drew of my cat while she was sleeping on my bed. It turned out pretty good :)

30i9biq.jpg

This was going to be my entry for the Nature Random Drawing contest, but I never got to put it up. Oh well.

2ufy2ar.jpg

This was my entry for the RDC 51, in case you didn't see it. Don't question the fact that it looks like Majora's Mask mixed with Twilight Princess, because I wasn't thinking about the game, I was just thinking 'Zelda'. XD

onebizarrekai

gay energy
These aren't drawings, but…
30w60cx.jpg

I like crocheting! Here's a random Luma (I found the pattern on a blog) and an original pattern of my version of adult Navi. She doesn't have wings :P

These next pictures are little cutouts of Zelda people.
64fcau.jpg

Here's child Navi, Link and Zelda. Those two seem to have gotten into a fight :/ It's based off ONE OF my comics, actually. And yes, that's N on my notebook!

mm4cn5.jpg

This is a bit creepy but here's an insane Saria with a freaked-out Mido standing next to her. Yeah, that's also based off the same comic. I just gave her a chainsaw to make her look even scarier than she is. Yeah, I know Saria is pretty scary in my Bizarre Saga story but she's actually more like a creepy obsessed fangirl in the comic. The reason she has a red eye and a blue eye is because the red represents her being freakin' scary and the blue one is a colored contact that she got in her obsession with Link. She has green eyes in my comic, so yeah.

4lnc4x.jpg

Random Blue XD

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Thanks guys :3

:lol: Tatl, I understand that you want the cutout, but I'm afraid that I can't give it to you XD

I has more pictures :]
zpgyr.jpg

Can you read the writing in the sketchbook? I wonder…

2lstro6.jpg

FS Green, in an awesome-looking form and a chibi form. Well, him in my style at least. And older.
The arms weren't very well-done in this pic. oops…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom