• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Koume's Potion

Did you ever (by mistake) drink Koumes potion?

• No, of course not, do you think I´m a fool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it could happen to the best of us.

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
For those of you who have played (at least the initial parts of) Majora´s Mask. I have a question for you. When you were going to give Koume the potion did you ever end up drinking it yourself? By mistake I mean. This happened to me the three or four first times and I had to get back to Kotake and get some more potion. I remember it being kind of frustrating!!

This thread would be a very short one if this was all so I ask you another question. Have you had any similar problems in the game?

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Well, of course I did not, I was just doing the obvious way:

This way is far the best, since it is impossible to drink the potion, you just talk to Koume until she asks for the potion, put it in the C button and fork it over.

I do this in all the other things like this too, I was actually unaware you could give Koume the potion without talking to her.

So my answer is "No, I haven't", but I answered the poll to "No, of course not, do you think I´m a fool!", since that was the closest answer there was.

I was wondering if you could give Shiro, the guard at Ikana Valley (next to a circle of rocks, he is sitting down and invisible, only to be seen by the use of the Lens of Truth), can you give the potion to him without talking to him?

He is the guard that gives you the Stone Mask, by the way.

S

Super Goombario

Yes, I totally did. I was talking on the phone too, honest mistake.

Of course I did! I always drink it just in front of her the first time as I am trying to handle it over, hahah. I guess I just get into the hurry and I press buttons before I'm close enough.

Funny enough I can't recall this happening later in the game. xD

Nope. It was just a Red Potion, so I didn't drink it on purpose. I also make a habit of keeping bottle items off the selected items so I never accidentally use them. I only select them when I'm about to use them.

Yes, I kept drinking it and I was sat there after the 4th or 5th try saying to myself "WTF!!!!! Seriously, Are you doing this to annoy me and tease her by drinking what she needs to live infront of her?.....GIVE HER THE GOD DAMN POTION!!!!". Then I realised that you have to press the C-Button the potion is assigned to when she says press start and set it to C or something like that.

Man that was annoying me for a while until I actually read what she said, I was like....:dry:......

it's because in MM you are prompted to push start and assign the potion to a c-button, then give it. if u push c without being prompted, you drink her potion! I did it, and was mad.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Yeah, I have....
When ever I first started playing the game, I used to giving people the potions and other items but just stading close to them and pressing the c button that had it.
In this game it was different ant it really did take me about 3 tries toactually remember "Oh right, I have to talk to her first" xD

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Yup, I accidentally drank it. It was my first play through the game, and I still failed at Zelda games at the time. I think I drank it like two or three times actually. :P

The first time was because I was low on health, so I just went ahead and drank it to heal up. The second time I accidentally pushed the button and drank it. It was really annoying because I drank it right before I got to Kotake in the Lost Woods.

It's a pretty easy mistake to make. I've done it one or two times on my other plays through the game. And every now and then I'll accidentally drink a red or blue potion with full health. So I try to only keep potions out when I'm going to use them.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Yeah I did, it was a complete accident xD
I think I just pushed a wrong button and drank it for some reason
I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I remembered doing it. It was a while ago.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I never did surprisingly. I had experience with potions back in OOT so when I figured out I could talk to them and then give them the item, I took full advantage of that and made sure to talk to the people all the time before giving them anything since it usually led to problems if I just handed them the potion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom