• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kotake & Koume

bellum

Gamer since age 2
did kotake and kotume suprise you in MM when you came into the magic Hags shop to get the Pictograpgh

well yeah they scared me it was really wierd and when they grunted it creeped me out they looked like little I don't know but when they squinted it scared me.

Anyways they really suprised me in MM ecpecially when I just started the game and just finished OoTo_O.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
It wasn't that big a surprise considering I'd already noticed other characters were reused in Clock Town. Their role was kind of amusing.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I was kind of surprised. I never liked them in MM, almost prefered them in OoT, how strange sounds that! They are a bit arrogant but I guess they should be, they are hags after all :lol:.

Funny thing was, I beat played through that part of MM before I got to the Spirit Temple in OoT, so it was more of a surprise for me to see them as Twinrova in OoT. Weird, huh?

I like them in both games, though. I find them interesting and amusing characters.

I was quite surprised to see them in MM. I thought "Hey aren't you the two old hags who I beat up and down the Spirit Temple? I thought I sent you to hell!"

Findind out that they're in OoA and OoS surprised me too. Makes me wonder about the timeline.....

I was quite surprised to see them in MM. I thought "Hey aren't you the two old hags who I beat up and down the Spirit Temple? I thought I sent you to hell!"

Findind out that they're in OoA and OoS surprised me too. Makes me wonder about the timeline.....
According to most people, the ending of OoT, plus MM basically skewers any vaguely normal timeline. >_<

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Funny thing was, I beat played through that part of MM before I got to the Spirit Temple in OoT, so it was more of a surprise for me to see them as Twinrova in OoT. Weird, huh?
I was just about to say that. I remember going to the swamp and seeing the hags, and just being like 'oh, cool.' Then in OoT when I saw them, I was surprised, not just to see them, but to see that they were the enemy.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Yeah, like Axle the Beast and Y2K3, I beat Majora's Mask before I beat Ocarina of Time, so the somewhat surprise was reversed. But it wasn't really much of a surprise to see them in OoT, because so many characters were re-used in MM. But I do find it strange that they have the same names as they did in Ocarina of Time.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
same here I found it quite wierd that nintendo decided to keep their names.I would of thought that they would keep the same bodys and change the name Well at least they didin't call it Twinrova's magic potion shop. that would of creeped me out a bit

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
same here I found it quite wierd that nintendo decided to keep their names.I would of thought that they would keep the same bodys and change the name Well at least they didin't call it Twinrova's magic potion shop. that would of creeped me out a bit

That would have been dumbly fun... But yeah... They were surprising, along with Guru Guru are the only three characters that have a counterpart with the same name...

I was not surprised because, I was even thinking(hey, maybe there's even a Ganondorf counterpart xD)

Kybyrian

Actually they didn't really surprise me, of course their general appearance surprised me because I had just completed Ocarina of Time. I mean, and old swamp type place and a small hut with ugly witches there making potions, kind of what you hear in cartoon-ish settings about witches.

Trentino

Modern Day Warrior
I didn't know how it was possible at all. When you beat them they go to heaven, don't they? So what, did they come back to life?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I didn't know how it was possible at all. When you beat them they go to heaven, don't they? So what, did they come back to life?

They didn't come back to life. It's an alternate dimension. They never died in Termina.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I was not to surprised because I noticed all the other characters being reused. I did find that they owned a Potion shop kind of cute. I almost wish Ganondorf would have appeared as another character or something.. but that would have been to odd I guess.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I was not to surprised because I noticed all the other characters being reused. I did find that they owned a Potion shop kind of cute. I almost wish Ganondorf would have appeared as another character or something.. but that would have been to odd I guess.
That would have been funny... But I killed Ganon, so no fair. :P
Err... Anywho, I, like others, found them as hags in MM before Twinrova in Ocarina of Time (actually, I never actually fought Twinrova myself), and it was quite odd to discover how they turn from good to evil (or the opposite), do you think maybe they still are a tad evil?
The mystery is einbozzling, and odd. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom