• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kotake & Koume

M

mamu mamu

why would the be surprising when everything else in MM was re-used in a completely different way?

It was kinda weird seeing the boss from Ocarina of Time at a Magic Shop in majoras Mask. When I first saw them, I thought they were still evil, so I tried to attack it, but didnt do anything. later when I went to the Woods to see the other one down and :"sick" i relized they wernt bad anymore. Why did they change though? Maybe it was because in Ocarina of Time, when Link killed them, they had a change of heart? who knows?

It was kinda weird seeing the boss from Ocarina of Time at a Magic Shop in majoras Mask. When I first saw them, I thought they were still evil, so I tried to attack it, but didnt do anything. later when I went to the Woods to see the other one down and :"sick" i relized they wernt bad anymore. Why did they change though? Maybe it was because in Ocarina of Time, when Link killed them, they had a change of heart? who knows?

They did not change.
Termina is a parallel world.
The Kotake and Koume in MM are a parallel world version of the Kotake and Koume from OOT.

I wasn't suprised much at all. I mean, even before meeting kotake and kotume in MM, you could see peoples sprites reused. Simple.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
In MM, I was ready for a surprise attack by Kotake and Koume. But it never happened.
Their appearance was quite a surprise, as they are actually good gals, and I played MM after OoT.

initialDable

going deku
Funny thing was, I beat played through that part of MM before I got to the Spirit Temple in OoT, so it was more of a surprise for me to see them as Twinrova in OoT. Weird, huh?
Me too dude. It is also weird how they are evil in OoT, but their MM counterpart was nice. The opposite goes for a character like Sakon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom